We are the leading provider of thermographic inspection in Saint- Leonard. Thermographic Inspection is a non destructive technique that helps you identify and uncover the issues with your building structure which naked eyes can’t see. We help our customers by diagnosing faults in time to reduce capital expense and potential hazards. By provide an impressive service to all our customers in Saint-Leonard and other locations of the country we have build a long chain of returning customer.
At Thermo Elite Inc. we have some of the most qualified, experienced, and certified team of engineers. Our team is well equipped with advanced tools and high resolution infrared cameras to provide you clear and accurate date of your building structure. You can use our service for your commercial, residential, as well as industrial property.
With the help of thermographic inspection we can detect heat lose, moisture or can find a particular electric fault or water leak in the building. Thermal imaging is an advanced, non-invasive technology that helps you detect many hidden problems with your property. With IR inspection our engineer will provide you accurate and actionable information in order to proceed with necessary repairs.
Key Advantages to having Independent Building Inspections assist you in your Building & Pest Inspection with Thermal Camera:
- It helps you detect major heat loss problems in the building.
- You can know about the moisture area in the building. Moisture leads to molds and it should be fixed as soon as possible.
- Thermal imaging helps you identify clogged drains in the building.
- Thermographic inspection helps you identify any roof leaks in the building.
- You can easily identify any electrical panel fault beneath the concrete with any drilling or damaging the building.
- Our thermal imaging equipment produces accurate real time high resolution images; enabling engineers to detect problems that might otherwise go unnoticed.
To know more about our service and thermal imaging you can call us at 514-969-5150 or simply email us at [email protected]